Process engineer/injection moulding setter (m/f)
- Fitting and running up injection moulding machines and peripheral devices in single shift operation (max. in two-shift operation).
- Operating robot systems.
- Optimising injection moulding processes.
- Rectifying system engineering faults.
- Performing quality-related inspections.
- Instructing employees in system operation.
- Training as a process engineer for plastic and rubber systems or a comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years of experience as a setter on systems with clamping forces of more than 1000 tonnes.
- Very good knowledge of handling injection moulding machines.
- Quality awareness.
- Commitment and operational readiness.
- Independent way of working, with responsibility for results.
Interested? Then please send us your CV stating your availability and your salary expectations.